Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome to my cooking blog!

I've been putting food that I've made on my regular blog for a long time now, but I've decided to keep a dedicated cooking blog to help me keep tabs on the things that I've made and that people have liked.  I find recipes in cookbooks, online and from friends and I've been having a hard time remembering what I've made and where I found it and I concluded that an online cookbook is really what I needed.  I'm a vegan vegetarian and have been for many years but I cook with animal products all the time because I want to make dishes that my husband and guests enjoy.  I rely on taste testers to help me with seasoning and I find that works out pretty well since it's technique that interests me the most.  Every once in a while I'll include something fancy and vegan but I don't think that I do enough creative vegan cooking to warrant a second blog for that.  Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment